If you’re looking for a versatile, ultra-lightweight pack which you can use all year round then GoLite’s (www.golite.com) classic Jam rucksack should fit the bill. Part of GoLite’s UltraLite series, the Jam backpack is a classic which uses the lightest, strongest, most sustainable fabric ever made – Tier 1 recycled nylon base yarn with very durable Dyneema gridstop. Weighing under 1 kilo and with a maximum capacity of 52 litres, the Jam can be reduced to carry 23 litres stably. It's available for both men and women in both medium and large sizes in a range of colours.
- Double-wishbone hipbelt connection
- Quick-access zipped stretch pockets on hipbelt
- High-void meshes on back panel and hipbelt
- ComPactor system
- Side compression straps with quick release buckles
- Twin ice axe loops and handle straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle