Leading outdoor performance footwear brand, brasher, has designed a new classic fabric hiking boot for both men and women with superb comfort and performance. At less than £100 per pair, these eye catching, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lined walking boots provide excellent value for money for those who enjoy walking in the British hills and valleys.
In the Kenai GTX, women (men's Kiso GTX) can now enjoy a great looking lightweight trekking boot that’s been designed specifically for them, with a lower cut and feminine colourway – all for less than £100. Weighing just 990g (per pair size 5), key features include:
· Durable 1.6-1.8mm abrasion resistant suede upper with fabric panels
· Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Product Technology
· brasher rubber sole unit for superb grip, traction control and durability
· Shock absorbing EVA midsole
· Memory Foam in the collar for additional comfort
For stockist information and further details, log on to www.brasher.co.uk or call 0191 5165780. brasher has also introduced a new sock called Dual Terrain in both men’s and women’s colourways, which complements both boots.